Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over...the year is almost over! We have so much to be thankful for, but most of all our family. This year was no different than most. I get out of all the cooking. Basically I just have to clean the house. Although I love to cook, it's nice to not have to for Thanksgiving. Anyway all my aunts and mom are wonderful cooks, so it's a day for me to relax and enjoy. Lupe has been making the turkey for the past several years. This year was my favorite. It was perfect.Growing belly...

We LOVE cupcakes!This is "Grumpy Man." His favorite word these days in "NO." No matter how grumpy he is I can't help but hold him and love his moods. He's just so CUTE!
Lot's of LOVE!

We spent a wonderful evening together laughing, talking, eating and enjoying each others company. Only one bummer of the whole night. Gramma got really sick and ended up in the ER. The following day she had surgery for an obstructed small intestine. Happy to say she's recovering well.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! They are so sweet!