Thursday, December 18, 2008

20 weeks today!

Half way there! I can't even believe it. There are people I see everyday that had no idea I was prego. What?Don't people look at stomachs??? I'm sure they just thought I was getting FAT! I really look pregnant and have for about a month. Even Anna's preschool teacher who I see 3 times a week had no idea. She couldn't believe I hadn't mentioned it. Again, AWKWARD! I just told her that I assumed she would eventually notice the growing belly protruding from my front or at least notice as I walked out the door that my butt was getting enormously large. That's the one thing about my pregnancy's that drives me nuts, my back and butt just expand left and right. I don't mind the gaining weight, that's part of the package but I wish it was evenly distributed not centered all in my back and butt. Ah well! Enough of the complaining because we are happy to report we are having a GIRL! We are thrilled. Really it didn't matter either way. Well OK it did a little bit because I'm not sure I can handle another "Lukie" right now. Boys, well my boy, is so much needier and clingier than Anna ever was. He can't even play alone. Silly Boy, he's just a little lover. So we are excited with our news and look forward to seeing our Baby Girl.

5 comments:

B said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you to have a girl :)

rahmfamily said...

Ah! We hadn't heard! That's exciting. I find out in 2 weeks and I can't wait! We're thinking about keeping it a secret from everyone....if I can actually keep it in! Anyway, Merry Christmas. I was too lazy to get out cards this year.

Brooke said...

How exciting! I'm sure she'll be a cutie!

rehercutefamily said...

Congratulations! mom said Chris was going to call to share some exciting news.... was this it? If it was, cograts!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

A Girl?! How exciting for you guys! Congratulations, that is wonderful. ANy names picked out yet? Well based on how cute your kids are, she will be a cutie as well. Nice to hear how things are going for you guys, and I absolutely love your Christmas card...a very talented creation!