Chris wants to grow a beard so that he can be like Jon Header.
For those of you not following Chris' facebook. I will fill you in on the latest and greatest. He wants to grow a beard. He says it's because he just wants a new look but come on "Mountain Man." Who wants to look like that? Well whatever, all I know is there will be no 'sand paper' kisses for me.
For those of you not following Chris' facebook. I will fill you in on the latest and greatest. He wants to grow a beard. He says it's because he just wants a new look but come on "Mountain Man." Who wants to look like that? Well whatever, all I know is there will be no 'sand paper' kisses for me.
He's even going to church with 'the beard.' Says he's wearing a suit to off set the beard. Won't work, too much hair! Well beard or no beard I still think he's so handsome!
1 comment:
Well personally I'm a little partial to beards, I don't know what I'd do if LJ ever shaved :) I think it looks great Chris, keep growing it!
Post a Comment