
Poppins Preschool celebrated the last day of school before spring break with an Easter Egg Hunt. Anna was so excited to fill eggs the night before so she could take them to school and share with all her friends. I really love this age with Anna. I enjoy spending time with her and helping her with all of her projects and I love seeing her with her friends. Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall at her school just so I can see how she interacts with the other children. So these parties are always fun for me because I get to see a bit more of her personality.

Counting the eggs to make sure she had 13.

Sharing a plate of lunch with her brother.

Hanging out with her friends Leah, Chloe and Mia.

2 comments:
Love her Easter flower in her hair!
The flower...I don't know who's more obsessed with big flower me or her!
Post a Comment