I just want to...
sleep a night without getting up three times to pee.
walk up the stairs without being out of breath or my thighs burning.
sit up strait without my back killing me.
get up off the toilet with ease.
see my toes.
wear clothes that fit.
not have to pee thirty times a day.
sit on the couch and be comfortable.
lay in bed and be comfortable.
get a restful nights sleep.
not have heartburn after every meal.
never eat another TUMS.
walk for more than 10 mins without having to sit down and rest.
sleep on my stomach.
not feel exhausted all the time.
control the crying.
have energy to play outside with Lukie and Anna
not have to go to the doctor's office every two weeks.
not get up in the middle of the night to eat...really I'm starving. I know you can't tell but I am.
not have to take a nap ever day. OK secretly I enjoy the naps!
be able to keep up with the laundry.
cook dinner at the stove without my tummy getting in the way.
wash dishes without my tummy getting in the way.
not have to use my children to pick things up off the ground for me. I just want to bend down and do it myself.
get through the next four weeks without complaining!
6 comments:
I feel you woman! Amen to the Tums, yuck! You are so close...you're almost there and will be back to normal in no time. Happy Birthing!!! :)
It's that last stretch that just gets you! I always carried so high and I remember just thinking, I WANT TO BREATHE!!! (and not have my ribs be so sore) You've been doing so much, even pregnant, I can't believe all that stuff that you've still been doing, so at least look on the bright-side, only four more weeks, and hey maybe you'll be early... and at least you've been keeping busy and you've been really productive!!! :D
How'd you get to be 36 weeks already? I thought you were 2 weeks ahead of me, and I'm only 32 1/2 weeks! I hear the day is May 2? Very exciting!!
this post is funny, i remember just wanting to sleep on my stomach too. hang in there, your so close!!
Hang in there - almost done! But man, I feel your pain! The end is so hard and I was such a big time complainer. I can't believe you'll have a new little one so soon!
Hey Leah, the weeks all blend together. I'm just counting from my delievery date. Only 4 more weeks.
Thanks everyone for your words of encouragment. I know it's almost over and then I'll have a sweet little baby. Then I guess with that there is a whole new set of complaints!
Post a Comment