Wednesday, March 11, 2009

31 and half weeks

It's finally hit me. I'm tired and I do too much. Not that that's going to change much but it did land me in Labor and Delivery for about five hours last night. After two days of intense lower back pain I finally called the doctor and she sent me over to the hospital. After hooking me up to two monitors they realized the baby was fine and my heart rate was high due to the pain. The diagnosis was possible contractions in my back due to dehydration. So five hours later, an IV, bag of fluids, some much needed morphine and three internal checks for dilatation, I was sent home. I feel so much better today. It's going to be a busy week since I've been out of commission for two days!
Do I really look this tired and puffy all the time?

8 comments:

Hillery said...

What do you mean you have a lot to do to catch up ?! Take it easy, you definately don't want the baby to come this early. TAKE IT EASY!

Britty said...

wow, that's a scare. What a relief that you're OK. You should take it easy! What you felt reminds me of when I was prego with Brady and it turned out to be a kidney stone. Thank goodness you didn't share my same fate.

Brooke said...

I'm so glad your okay!

Fairchild Family said...

WHAT!!! I had no idea girlfriend! Let me know how I can ever help you hon! I am so happy you and baby are doing well. Just relax and put everything on hold and let me know what I can do to help you!!!

Fairchild Family said...

WHAT!!! I had no idea girlfriend! Let me know how I can ever help you hon! I am so happy you and baby are doing well. Just relax and put everything on hold and let me know what I can do to help you!!!

Always Evans said...

Mimi,
I'm so sorry. We didn't know that you were having problems. Glad you are okay and back home. Be careful and take good care of yourself. (Marena)

rahmfamily said...

ok girl, do you really want to be on bedrest? You better slow down and relax! Oh and don't forget to DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Trust me, just having my daily activities restricted is no fun! Glad you and baby girl are fine!

nikki said...

Glad you are okay...that's a little freaky to say the least. Slow down a little and lay on the couch a little! She's not ready yet!