Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sneek Peek

Oh I am so excited about redecorating Anna's room. Today I put up a wall decal that I've been working on for a couple of days. When Anna saw it she told me she LOVED her new room! It makes me so happy that she notices the things that I do. More to come...

Any ideas on words to add around the tree???

6 comments:

Hillery said...

I love the tree. Can't wait to see the finish product and see the rest of it in person.

rahmfamily said...

Ok, that's totally cute Mimi! Where do you come up with these ideas? I can't wait to see her room when it's all done!!

B said...

I think you should put letters around the tree, but not necessarily words. All in different fonts, that's what I can picture when I see it, but that's just me!

It's very cute, I think the idea is so clever!!!

Mary Child said...

Mimi that is ADORABLE! Come decorate MY girls' room!

nikki said...

Sooo cute!

♥ Natalie said...

dang, you are good!!! i need more vinyl from you, but don't know what to get!!! too many things to choose from. ~natalie