I saw the picture of the rose petal lined path and I was inspired. Something about oranges and yellows always makes me happy. What a wonderful party this would be...my favorite food, so mini and so cute, monogrammed favors with chocolates or cookies in them, lemonade on warm end of summer day, a simple yet elegant cake decorated with jelly belly's, hanging lanterns and paper flowers for a romantic feel and last but not least a perfectly decorated car to take us away to our second honey moon.
Oh How Wonderful!!!
Oh How Wonderful!!!
5 comments:
I love the color theme, you just need to add a little pink in there and it would be perfect!
It's so great to find you online and see your adorable little family; your kids are SO CUTE! I saw Brian & Hillery's blog & can't wait to get caught up with them too. Have you kept in touch with any of the other old-timer's? What ever happened to Brian Alconcel, Jason Salow, or Josh Clevenger? Remember that day we went to Santa Cruz with Alan & Brian? How is Alan? Were you ever friends with Jennifer Keys? I have not kept in touch with ANYONE from Sac except Karen Petersen.
Your blog is great; I even love the layout... pink polka dots; very cute. Great to find you Mimi!
Hill and I live down the street from eachother...so sad she's moving back to Carmichael. Have not kept in touch with those boys but I do know what they are doing...Brian A. lives in the Natomas area and is married works for Sac county. I run into his brother at church sometimes. I saw Jason at the Sac temple open house last year. I think he is working for Jeff Shouse. Josh runs/owns a cheerleading gym in Las Vegas. Jennifer Keys funny you ask was just at Buffy's house in Utah. How is Karen? Is she still living in Carmicheal. I love catching up and I know we will stay in touch through blogging and FB.
Love the colors! I am waiting for you to make those cupcake pops and post your results :)
I had the biggest crush on Jeff Shouse EVER!!! What is he doing? Does he live in Sacramento? Wow. I just got in touch with Josh thru Facebook; it's hilarious that he's in Vegas running a cheerleading gym. That sounds just like him; I bet he's in 7th heaven. Karen is living in Payson, working as a dental hygienist, single and no kids. She actually lives right next door to Aaron & Trish. I used to hear from Chari every now & then, but her parents moved away so I lost touch with her. Jennifer & I were never very good friends, and now I'm in the same ward as her parents. I still haven't asked her mom about her! How is Buffy? Do you remember Christy Holinka? She lives here in Carmichael and is a nurse at Sutter hospital in neonates. She's super cute and doing great. Oh! And Andy Ping is in my ward too. They just have one 5-year old daughter who is the same age as Ivy, my middle child. I wonder why Brian Alconcel dropped off the radar. I think he was my favorite of the whole group. I guess he never made it to medical school? I wonder what happened... It's great to be in touch again Mimi! I'll be dropping in on your blog regularly!
Post a Comment