Thursday, August 14, 2008

Preschool

My baby is starting preschool next week. Her teacher Mrs. Shelby came by today to meet Anna. Anna is so excited about school, I know she will do great! Really I think she just excited to be going to school with her BFF Leah.
Anna looking out the window waiting for Mrs. Shelby to come.

Mrs. Shelby giving Anna a teddy bear that she will bring with her on the first day of school and on movie days.

Lukie just hanging out watching the meet and greets.

This is going to be a harder transition for me. How am I going to get up at 7am when I regularly go to bed later than 2am????

2 comments:

garian said...

Wow, Mrs. Shelby actually came by to meet her with a teddy bear? What school is this? Sign me up! I never had teachers come to my house. That's cool!
Garian

Always Evans said...

How cute and grown up already Anna looks! I can't believe her Pre-school teacher made a personal home visit! What a neat teacher. My prediction is that Anna is going to LOVE preschool and ALL of her many years of schooling to come. She just seems mature and ready! Good luck Anna! We love you..
Aunt Rachael