Monday, February 9, 2009

This Morning...

I could hear the water running in the kids bathroom and wondered who was in there. I walked in and found Anna like this...She had a headband in her hair, a wash cloth out and two toothbrushes with toothpaste. Casually I asked her what she was doing and her reply was "just making myself ready for the day." My baby is growing up. She even picked out her own clothes and they match! Hooray for me...at least I'm doing something right. I'm happy this morning that she needed my help to button and zip up her pants. She still needs me.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cutie!

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

Mimi...that is so stinkin' cute! I love it!! So fun to see your cute fam! Love you!

nikki said...

What a big girl - how cute is that?!

rahmfamily said...

Isn't it great? Eleanor is in the bathroom every morning before school for about 10 minutes getting dressed and doing her hair. Sad....but so nice!