Only 10 more to go. YEAH! Not because I want the pregnancy to be over but because
I don't think she'll have a name until she's born
I can't stand not knowing who she's going to look like
I'm ready to dress up a baby girl
I want to kiss her tiny toes
I love the smell of newborn, even when it is a bit sour
I'm thrilled and nervous to hear her first cry
I want the c-section to be over with
I want to hold her
I can't wait for Anna and Lukie to see her
I want Anna and I to0 out number Lukie and Chris. Go Team Girls!
I'm excited to have a baby in the house again. Although we are not too far off with Lukie. I think he thinks he still only weighs 10 pounds!
I want the crazy cravings to stop. Never had them with Anna and Lukie but this girly is making me crazy. Let's start with the turkey sandwich that has to have mayo, Dijon mustard, cranberry sauce, pickles and lots of sharp cheddar cheese. How about a Hostess cherry pie. That's right the ones that taste kinda like wax on the outside and bad jam on the inside. Ice cream can't get enough and any flavor will do. Orange juice, one morning I drank a whole pitcher in about 3 hours. Hamburgers with lot's of pickles, I mean lot's! Cottage cheese with that nasty canned fruit mix. I couldn't believe I was eating that last night. A bowl of cereal every night around 10pm. Oh the weight I am gaining. It just makes me sick but I just want to eat!
But most of all I just want to hold this sweet baby in my arms knowing she's just so close to heaven!
7 comments:
Aw, i loved having a baby around too. They are so sweet, and it goes by to fast. Your almost there!
Oh you look so cute. It doesn't matter how much you are gaining because you are GROWING A PERSON! Live it up sister. Seriously you look great.
love it! what a clever shot of your belly :)
I love that picture!
I love your belly! I'll have to agree with you - totally funny food cravings. With Carter, it was popsicles. I would literally eat 5 in a row, one right after the other.
CUTE picture Mimi, you almost make me want another baby. Almost...
Good LUCK! Love you Mimi and can't WAIT to see her...you have so many beauties...
Post a Comment