
Today at preschool it was "Crazy Day." I just can't wrap my head around "crazy!" The best I could come up with was a handmade shirt, tu-tu and crazy hair. I mean it is crazy to wear a tu-tu to school, right? Point is Anna loved her outfit and thought it was so funny to have so many bows in her hair. My favorite part was the shirt. I can't believe I made it. I even sewed the buttons on. Sometime I surprise myself.
Look'in "crazy"

Of course we had to make a shirt for Leah.

'A' for Anna!
2 comments:
Yeah, my kids are pretty much all about the hair when it's time for crazy hair day! Great shirt!
The girls were so cute and proud of themselves on crazy day! Anna is always so well put together so a tutu was definitely crazy-yet still so fitting for the little princess! Darling shirt!!!
Post a Comment