On Anna's birthday we decided to invite the family over and celebrate with a Princess themed party.
I had fun making some cute favors and a pink and white cake.
Anna opened her own presents and even helped Napoleon open his. They shared the party because Napoleon turned two this month.
I just have to say the things parents do for their children. I know I go overboard with the parties. But really this year has been three too many. OK not really because I LOVE to host a party. So the story is that the night before Anna's actual birthday I stayed up until 2am cutting, pasting and creating the cutest banner, favors and decorations for a cute bird themed party for the family. Well when Anna woke up on her birthday and we wished her happy birthday her response was "Oh mommy today is my princess party, I love my princess party!" I couldn't disappoint my baby so I rushed around all morning to pull together a princess party. Oh the things I do for a party. I guess I'll just save my birdie party for another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment