There are some seriously creative minds over at Disney. My friend Joy posted these awesome Disney adds done with celebrities. Here are two of my favorite. I think I like them so much because it brings a sense of reality to the fairy tale stories. 


I found this Princess quiz on Natalie's blog. It goes right along with the pictures. What princess are you?
I am...
You Are Ariel!
Which Disney Princess Are You?



I found this Princess quiz on Natalie's blog. It goes right along with the pictures. What princess are you?
I am...
You Are Ariel!
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
Love it! So your an Ariel... I knew there was something magical about you:)
Can't get enough of those Disney ads.
Hey Mimi... I've enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with what your darling family has been doing! I took the Princess quiz... I'm Pocahantas! What a fun quiz, I love stuff like that! Good to see what you are up to!
Becky (Neil)
Hi
You posted this at what time? You are a crazy blogger!
Post a Comment