Friday, May 23, 2008

Visalia

Went down to Visalia on Friday for Rachel and Dave's graduation. Other than the 112 degree weather, we had fun visiting with family.
Congratulations to Rachel for recieving her Bachelor's and Dave his Master's. These are the jars I made for them with their favorite treats. They LOVED them.

It was so so so HOT the cousins spent the morning swimming. Luke had an absolute blast. He loved being in the water. I was surprised that Anna enjoyed being in the pool. Usually she doesn't want to be wet.
This is a little side note. When Chris and I were fist married the Evan's family had a family reunion during Thanksgiving. For this particular family reunion every family was asked to make something to auction off in an auction. The money made from the auction was going to be used to fund the next reunion. Well, Gary was kind enough to bid on my cross stitch and it's still up in the guest room at Gary and Marena's. This was the first domestic thing that I ever did. It really means alot to me that they have kept it all these years. Thank You!

1 comment:

rehercutefamily said...

Mimi, I never knew you made that crostitch. That's really neat that mom and dad have always displayed that. Thanks again for the jar and reeses. My kids keep asking when I'm going to fill up the jar again!!! It's so cute! Thanks for coming to our graduations. It was really nice to have you here.