I am so excited to post this picture. I have small vinyl business and I'm always busy with parties and orders. With that being said, the main reason for starting Chatterbox Designs with my friend Joy was to have a vinyl machine for our own use. Well I never get around to doing anything for myself or my home. Well I finally finished a project for our laundry room and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way it turned out! I have a few more projects in the works...can't wait to share.
2 comments:
Ok, that's totally cute! I know it's yours, but will you make another to sell to me?? :-) -Leah
I want one, too!!! Only thing is, I am going to be painting my laundry room deep red... do you think it would look good against a red wall? (Obviously, the red lettering would have to be changed) I wish my laundry room could be the color of yours... the room is currently a DEEP BLUE, and I do not want to have to layer 5 coats of paint and end up with a creamy blue! Yuck. Let me know if I can get something like that, too. :) ~Natalie
Post a Comment