Not much going on this weekend with the Evans. Friday Anna, Luke and I meet Jodi, William and Auntie Lupe at the mall for shopping and lunch. Anna and William have so much fun together. Mostly the afternoon was filled with Anna telling William what to do, she's a little bossy...wonder where she gets that from??? LOL! And William pretending to fall. Boys are so different. Anna was a bit confused as to why he kept falling but then was just laughing at him. Guess I have lot's to look forward to with Luke. Friday night Chris had a fun filled night of daddy-sitting well I went to BUNCO. Yeah for me!!! I won the biggest prize a purse and a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works. Can't wait to spend it. Saturday Chris went riding with Mom, Mike and Andrew. They went out some where just past Reno. Chris had a great time. We missed him. Anna kept asking me "whens my daddy coming home?" and "I want my daddy to read to me." She really missed him! But we kept occupied by having lunch at Jack's and going to Costco. The best part is how much work has been done on our house. We finally have two rooms and the first phase of the stucco process is complete. We are so excited about the progress that is being made.
Oh I can't forget about the cute birthday gift I helped Lupe make. She needed something to put a gift card in. Vola! Here is what we came up with!! Perfect for an October birthday!! We also had a special SURPRISE from the Cottrell's on Sunday. They brought us some very YUMMY homemade bread. Thanks!
The Cottrell's. Joy, Leah, Chris, and Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment