
Honorable mentions go out to:
Natalie Evans who is in the process of making the cookies. I can't wait to make her spice cake. Check out www.cookingwithnatalie.blogspot.com
Joy who just called to say she can't believe I'm going to get someone to make me cookies.
Alycia who brought me over the cutes pictures of her Luke making a cake. (Don't forget to send them to me)
2 comments:
You are the greatest! I am still AMAZED that you posted the challenge and then actually made a prize. You're awesome!!! (I'm still working on getting the cookies done...hehe)
Can I just say one more thing? I love your blog! I love reading it and getting to know you a little better with each post. You are a very insightful person, who puts detail into each topic that gets posted on these pages. I always close out your blog feeling more love and kindness. Great job, Mimi!
Post a Comment