Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Cookie Challenge has been met!!!!



It's late but I had to post as soon as I received the pictures. My aunt Rosario surpassed my expectation and met the cookie challenge. I can't believe only hours after my original post she's already baked the cookies. She called me at 10:30pm to let me know they were coming out of the oven and at 11:45pm I received the pictures. I am seriously impressed!!! Watch out Paula, Martha and Ina!!! GET OUT...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you even decorated the table. Can't wait to get my batch. Your SURPRISE will be in the mail tomorrow. (For those of you who want to know what I'm sending her I'll post the pic. after she gets it.)

1 comment:

♥ Natalie said...

Yay! There is a winner! I also really like how she decorated the table! Acorns and everything. Seriously, watch out Martha! I bought the Pecans at the Farmer's Market and now I am going to buy the Pumpkin. So, I will most likely send you a pic tomorrow! I know that the challenge has been met, but I still want to make them to participate! What a great idea - Thanks Mimi!