Thursday, March 17, 2011

LUCKY days

It's St. Patrick's Day morning and I stayed up way to late. We are not even Irish but Lucky still comes to visit. This year LUCKY changed it up a bit. Although Anna set up a trap with rainbows and gold coins we still didn't catch him. It's because he's really sneaky! He did however leave us a few little treats and sneaks!
LUCKY left some things upside down.He stacked some things.Luke did not appreciate LUCKY'S mayhem.He left his mark in the toilet but didn't appreciate the messy bathroom. LUCKY went as far as to leave the kids a note expressing his dissatisfaction with the condition of the bathroom. Finally he left some treats hidden around the house. Anna wondered how one small little leprechaun could stack pillows so high and hide treats so high. Had to tell her maybe he jumped. Just because we love to make cupcakes.;">

3 comments:

garian said...

So fun!
Lucky didn't visit us this year (shhh, don't tell my kids :))

Jules said...

Can you post the recipe for those cupcakes? YUM!! The frosting looks so good :) I love the picture of Luke disapproving of all the stacking :) ha

Mimi said...

Julie, I didn't know you have a travel website! I can't wait to start reading all about how to travel. Not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon:)
I just used Martha Stewart's Vanilla cupcake recipe and buttercream frosting. I just went to her website and put vanilla cupcakes in the search bar. They were OK. I'll let you know when I find a vanilla recipe that I really like.