#1 reason for visiting D.C.
If you ask me I'll say "to take a vacation with my hubby."
If you ask Chris he'll say "to be a part of Glen Beck's Restoring Honor Rally."
What ever the reason we had a great time!
Figuring out the metro. I really like riding the metro, it made me feel like a real city girl. Well until Chris almost got stabbed by a homeless man and then I was rethinking the whole "city girl" thing.

Did I say my mom was on vacation with us? She was! This is the only picture of the two of us, good thing I got one.
"Hi Glen, we flew across the country to support your cause."


Lot's of people came out to show support. I mean LOT'S!!!! Something like 500,000 to be exact!

The Food. One of most important parts of any visit to a new city.
Gotta get a Krispy Kreme.
And this place deserved the 4 return visits.
Um, MilkyWay milk shake and a GOOD STUFF MELT (Cheddar&Muenster, Caramelized Onions & Mushrooms With Good Stuff Sauce.) Satisfaction!

WE, the Pizza did not disappoint.
The White Pie
Today’s ricotta, fontina, roasted garlic, Parmesan, mozz, sea salt, olive oil and fresh Italian parsley.
Georgetown I loved your shops and charming neighborhoods but most of all I LOVED your cupcakes!
I had an amazing time in D.C. but I was ready to get home to my babies.
If you ask me I'll say "to take a vacation with my hubby."
If you ask Chris he'll say "to be a part of Glen Beck's Restoring Honor Rally."
What ever the reason we had a great time!
Figuring out the metro. I really like riding the metro, it made me feel like a real city girl. Well until Chris almost got stabbed by a homeless man and then I was rethinking the whole "city girl" thing.
The Food. One of most important parts of any visit to a new city.
Gotta get a Krispy Kreme.
The White Pie
Today’s ricotta, fontina, roasted garlic, Parmesan, mozz, sea salt, olive oil and fresh Italian parsley.
Georgetown I loved your shops and charming neighborhoods but most of all I LOVED your cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment