Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Here and There

So about a month ago my brother got married and I am just now posting. It's been crazy. First we were in Utah and then the following weekend we had a reception here and then two days later we were off the Santa Cruz for the week. Now it's June 9th and I've just finished cleaning up from a surprise party for Anna's 5th birthday. More on that later.Now back to Aaron and Emily. May 15th was the big day. Emily and Aaron hosted a fabulous party in Salt Lake City.

Happy CoupleMom and Aarie having a momentAarie and Anna having a momentMe and my brothersWe inherited some very cute cousins Garrett, Livie, Anna, Luke, MorganHe wouldn't stop playing with the gumProfessional Photographer'sWedding Celebration Details
Loved how she used old cans for flower potsThese old containers belonged to Emily's grandmother. I really like how Emily incorporates old memories with new memories. Read this if you want to know what I mean.Gotta have chiclets.That was THERE!
Now this is HERE!

1 comment:

Britty said...

I seriously LOVE your sis-in-law's outift - it's so stylish! I think it's cool that they pu their own twist on it all. And the centerpieces were really cute. All of the details made it seem personal and intimate. You guys put together a fun Open House, too. Have fun with your new addition to the fam.