Thanks to all of those who left a comment about my shoe purchases. A special thanks to you who said I have skinny legs! You know who you are, you make me smile. To you who laughed all the way to the phone, you know who you are. I'm happy to give you a good almost pee your pants laugh.
As an update I have to share what I've found. I was most worried about the glitter flats because well they are glitter. But guess what they are so IN!
Stuart Weitzman Women's Floracita Flat $295
Stuart Weitzman Women's Grace Glitter $355
Chloe $475
TOMS - Classic glitter shoe $60
Christian Louboutin Glitter Pump $595
HELLO! Mine are practically Christian's. Well minus the made in Italy, red bottom and fabulous heel. I will totally ROCK mine like they are CL's!
Stuart Weitzman Women's Floracita Flat $295
Stuart Weitzman Women's Grace Glitter $355
Chloe $475
TOMS - Classic glitter shoe $60
Christian Louboutin Glitter Pump $595
HELLO! Mine are practically Christian's. Well minus the made in Italy, red bottom and fabulous heel. I will totally ROCK mine like they are CL's!
No comments:
Post a Comment