Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Precious Cargo

I'm in LOVE! Could this be any cuter? I can picture it now. Me riding with Anna and Lukie around our court on this super cute stylish bike. We wouldn't be able get past the court because of all the hills around here. I certainly die of exhaustion! But stylish on the court non the less.
Check them out here!

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

Agreed! Very Cute wheels indeed!

I've missed so much! The Cheyenne burgers look awesome, and Banderas burger IS the BEST!!! It's been a long time since I've had it... maybe the hubby and I will sneak away soon and enjoy one again! Thanks for the reminder.

Good luck with training for your run; I've hung my shoes up for the week because I'm figthing a cold.

And last but not least, your little Livie is BEAUTIFUL, and she sounds as sweet as she is adorable. Glad you're having such a great summer Mimi!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh that is so stylish! Except I can just imagine how tired my legs would be!