Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prop 8

Here's my hubby out there doing his part in support of Proposition 8. Chris was out for almost two hours in the pouring rain holding up his sign along with hundreds of others today in El Dorado Hills. This is it! Get out and VOTE!

4 comments:

garian said...

I wanted to see that and be a part of it...but I needed to keep the little one out of the rain. Great job "representin" guys!

rahmfamily said...

Yeah Chris!!!! Mom and Dad will be so proud! :-)

nikki said...

Good work guys! My family has been out there in the rain too. We are praying and praying as votes still come in!

Mary Child said...

Gosh Mimi, it's been much too long since I dropped in on your blog again; you've posted a TON since then! I have to tell you that your kids are the cutest kids EVER!!! No wonder you keep having more :)!