Every year we make a trip up to Apple Hill as a family. I guess it's a tradition. We don't have many of those so now I can say we have one. Yeah! Side tracked...sorry!
The kids love to feed the fish and Anna loves to ride this ponies. My favorite part is the marshmallow submersed in caramel. I could eat fifty, maybe even a hundred!!! Here are the highlights.
"OK! OK! That's enough Anna!"
SMILE!
Pony rides. Lukie wanted nothing to do with ponies!
Sharing a marshmallow.
Lukie loves apples. He carried the bag around most of the afternoon.
And finally picking apples with daddy.
What a great day we had spending time together as a family. We can't wait to add one more to the mix! Should make for interesting family outings. We will be out numbered!
4 comments:
Outnumbered is right! 3 is sometimes crazy but so very fun. Sometimes I wonder how people do more!! Super moms or something...
I would love to try to get together when we are in town. It's always busy but I'm sure we can figure something out.
I love, love Apple Hill and hopefully we'll get a chance to go soon!
Those are awesome photos. So many cute ones of your cute kids. We go to Apple Hill each year, but haven't made it yet. We'd better get there soon!
Aw, they are so cute!
Your kids and family are seriously SOOOOO cute... I love their smiles too, so sweet. Congrats to you Mimi, I had no idea you were pregnant either, that is really exciting. Thank goodness for blogs, I love reading what is going on with you guys.
Post a Comment