I didn't post about our visit because I was waiting for the picture. I thought it would be fun to show a before and after. I'll have to add it later. So I am so glad you called and we were able to hang out. I know your getting deployed soon, just wanted to say be safe and we miss you!!!!
One of my favorite memories was summer 1993. It was the summer after I graduated and it was a carefree time. It was the summer that Hillery, Steven and I became inseparable. Hillery and I had always had our ups and downs, probably because we were fighting over the same best friend. Oh high school so silly!!! Anywho, the best friend (Buffy) left us and moved to Utah and so we were left to hang out together. But it all worked out and we are still best friends to this day. Sometime that summer enter Steven Astle. We spent the summer going to dances, hanging out at Steven's house, crusin in his Camero or Hill's CRX, and working together at JC Penny Catalog center. We took phone orders all summer and hated it. Because we were together we made it fun. Good times. Never will forget them. We have all moved on but I'm happy to say that we all keep in touch.
Steven waiving his fist at me because I keep talking pictures. He just wanted to enjoy his food.
One of my favorite memories was summer 1993. It was the summer after I graduated and it was a carefree time. It was the summer that Hillery, Steven and I became inseparable. Hillery and I had always had our ups and downs, probably because we were fighting over the same best friend. Oh high school so silly!!! Anywho, the best friend (Buffy) left us and moved to Utah and so we were left to hang out together. But it all worked out and we are still best friends to this day. Sometime that summer enter Steven Astle. We spent the summer going to dances, hanging out at Steven's house, crusin in his Camero or Hill's CRX, and working together at JC Penny Catalog center. We took phone orders all summer and hated it. Because we were together we made it fun. Good times. Never will forget them. We have all moved on but I'm happy to say that we all keep in touch.A couple of weeks ago Steven was in town and we had lunch at Boudin. So YUMMY! It's a must try if you live in the area. 
Best tomato soup ever!
4 comments:
I need your e-mail, mine is ctosteve@yahoo.com. I will send the picture.
Mimi,
Check out the Picky Palate Blog. It's my new favorite place for recipes. I thought you'd like it too:
http://pickypalate.blogspot.com/
Fun memories! Um, your food looks absolutely delicious - love Boudin!
HOW FUN! I'm mad at you for not inviting me!!!
Just kidding, I realize that since we haven't seen each other in 15 years, it may have taken away from the hangable quality of the evening!
Great pictures Mimi. I had no idea the you and Hillery have been friends since high school! And I didn't know you knew Steve that well either! The last time I actually echanged words with Steve was at California Family Fitness, while I was pregnant with Olivia. She's two and a half now, so I guess it's been going on 3 years now. How fun that you all got together, and the high school shot is a KEEPER!!!
Post a Comment