Mom: "Anna it's time to get up for school"
Anna just moans and pulls the covers over her head.
Mom: "We are already running late, really you have to get up. Do you want to miss school?"
Anna: "No"
Mom: "OK then, hurry and get up"
Anna: "Mom, after Joy picks me up from school and brings me home can I snuggle my bed alittle bit longer?"
She is so sweet I just can't help but adore every word that comes out of her mouth. Although it takes me about 10 mins to pry her out of bed each morning she wouldn't think of missing school.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Mimi she is utterly adorable! That is too cute.
too cute! If I recall, my Mom had a hard time getting Chris out of bed in the mornings too!
oh my gosh, that is so sweet! I wish my boys wanted to snuggle their beds a little longer, they come down at 7am every single morning and walk in my room, "Hi mom!"
Post a Comment