Tonight for our mutual activity the Beehive leaders planned a Princess Karaoke for the mothers and daughters. This meant that I was fortunate enough to be able to take Anna with me. She was all dolled up in her princess outfit but the ironic thing was that Lukie our little tag along had the best time. It was hilarious because he was so entertained by the singing girls. He couldn't take his eyes off them. He just stared, screamed with excitement and danced. As you'll see in the video he tried so hard to contain his excitement but in the end he just couldn't. About a minute into the girls singing, I pan over to Lukie and he just gets busy with his white-boy-moves! The girls were definitely getting into character but I have to say I think Lukie stole the show.
I can't believe how {happy} my children make me. I could just watch them over and over. I have to admit I watch the "Guess What" video of Anna over and over. I love modern technology!
2 comments:
Hi Mimi! I'm glad we connected through the Blog-o-sphere and that you're a fellow cupcake lover. I just love looking at all your party creations. You're the new Martha Stewart, with better taste!
My goal is to try out the spicy chocolate cupcake next week. We'll see how it goes.
Are you living in Sacramento?
Hey - thanks for finding me! Your blog is adorable and your family is so sweet! Where are you guys now? The crazy thing was when I scrolled down some of your posts and saw your pic of your salad and your friends was the pic of Alycia. We know Alycia because Patrick dated her in high school and then went to college with us the same time we did. Definitely a small world, huh?
Hope you're great and that you don't mind if I check back often!
Post a Comment