Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LOL!!!

I've said this before, Chris can be quite funny. Not always but sometimes he'll say or do something that has me laughing so hard I'm crying. Tonight was one of those nights. I'm in the room working on the computer and I can here Chris in his office LOL (laughing out loud.) I think "whatever" he's suppose to be working. Well, this is what he was working on.

Earlier tonight he received this email from Mike:

That moment just before the pain begins...





OK so the moral is VOTE.

But it didn't end there for Chris. He thought picture number five was so funny it needed commentary. Here is his interpretation:



(Click on the picture to view it in full size)

3 comments:

garian said...

I've seen that before, I cringe at the horn up the leg! Ouch!
Love Chris's commentary...very funny:)

Always Evans said...

Ok, those are great pictures! I can't wait to show Dale. Mimi, I know exactly what you mean about Chris and his sense of humor. Britton is just like that! A teacher once described Britton as "witty". When he does say something funny, it has you laughing off the chair! (Only once in a while though, does it happen). I know exactly what you mean.

the Sisters said...

Those pictures give me a stomach ache... OUCH!! Your blog is adorable!