Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things I love


At the top of my list CUPCAKES. There is something about the making, decorating and eating them that I LOVE! I think it's probably more the eating. Probably shouldn't admit that, but oh well. I love making cupcakes because there are so many flavors to choose from chocolate, strawberry, lemon, vanilla, maple, bananna, carrot, coconut, pumpkin, mocha, peanut butter and my favorite red velvet. I know I didn't name them all but those are the ones that came to mind. Now onto the decorating all of the thousands and thousands and thousands of different sprinkles that you can use. I love shopping around at cake stores, specialty stores and craft stores for all types of sprinkles. I like just plain white frosting since it's all about the SPRINKLES. The ending to a perfectly made and decorated cupcake is the first bite...MMMMMMMM!!!!!

No comments: