
Check out Anna, all dressed up with her finger up her nose. The only picture to Missy and Anna and she's picking her nose! SO embarassing, I promise we do teach her manners.

What a fun day for Anna. Missy took her to see Disney Princesses on ice. She had so much fun. Her favorite part was the BIG dragon from Sleeping Beauty. She also loved Cinderella. Lately every time I call her Anna her response is "I'm not Anna, I'm Cinderella!"
2 comments:
I love the pic of Anna picking her nose - classic! She is such a cute girl.
Your new header is awesome!! Did you use Photoshop? I WISH that we had a program to do something like that with! I've even considered paying someone to make me a cute header... yours is great!
Oh, and I got the letters and I got the frame put together and hung - I'm going to post a pic of it soon to my blog. THANK YOU SOOOO much for it! It looks beautiful in our room. I messed up a little when I put it on, but I think it's ok.
I also love the one with our last name and est. year - I got a candy jar and put it together... it looks great! Your letter is sitting on my desk needing to be mailed; I will do that tomorrow... be on the look out! Thank you again.
Post a Comment