Halloween was here and now it's over. Decorations were up and now they are down. I'm a bit sad when Halloween ends only because I know that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner and sometimes it feels like there is not enough time to enjoy these special holidays. For now I'll just focus on Halloween and what a great time we had! I love thinking up costumes for Anna. Poor Luke and Livie are such an after thought. I guess it's just because Anna loves the details of each costume as much as I do. Luke and Livie, well they simply don't really care. Anyway, we had lot's of events this last week.
Luke at his preschool party. He didn't care much for the presentaion portion. He wanted to get to the cookie decorating and eating.
I'm the room mom for Anna's class so I was one of the lucky mom's that was able to help out at the class party.
Family fun time.

Last minute costume.
Justin Bieber, Librarian and Frida.
Finally we have Uncle Aarie.
Anna Wins!!!!!
Anna Wins!!!!!
1 comment:
Ava loved these pictures. She said "everyone looks beautiful"!
Post a Comment