Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Last week we had a wonderful surprise from my aunt and cousins. They brought over eggs for the kids to decorate and candy to fill them with. Everyone had so much fun and I think more candy was eaten then actually put in the eggs. Some Easter originals.
On Saturday the family came over for brunch and egg hunt.
Missy happy she found some eggs.
Anna helping Lukie find eggs.Grammie hunting for eggs. Um, why didn't I give her a basket. So ghetto, poor Grammie collecting with a zip lock.Mom brought some confetti filled eggs. I hadn't seen these in years and everyone had a great time cracking them. Well except for Livie.
Wait for it! Wait for it!
There you go!
Easter morning was quite. Everyone slept in except for Luke who was up at 7am asking for soda. He didn't get it, cried for a few minutes and then was distracted by his iPod. Anna finally woke up and noticed the Easter baskets. Best part of Easter baskets is eating candy in bed!
Anna: "Mom, the Easter Bunny is so smart!"
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Anna: "Because I thought I wanted a bunny doll and fake carrot but HE knew what I really wanted was this game."
Livie ate the grass and was completely happy.Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I remember the confetti one's! Very cute pictures of the kiddos, they are beautiful.

Julie said...

The picture with the confetti on Livie and her face is priceless! SO cute!