Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What have I started?

Lucky the Leprechaun paid us a visit today.
He left a pot of gold chocolates, green pee in the toilet and turned our milk green. I thought this would all be innocent fun but it's turned into an all day annoyance. Green milk not a good idea. Luke would have nothing to do with the milk all day. Apparently after seeing the green pee in the toilet he thought that Lucky also peed in the milk and that's why it was green. So instead of cereal this morning I had to make him a smoothie. Chris was also a bit grossed out and didn't want to drink the milk with his oreo's. Not that grossed out because he did drink it. Now he's gotta finish it so before we can open the other gallon. Luke has also been asking all day if he can see Lucky and when he's coming back and where he is. A 3year old just doesn't get that Lucky lives at the end of the rainbow and he's not coming back until next year. I hope he forgets by the morning.
Anna has blamed all the little mishaps of the day on "silly Lucky." When she couldn't find her shoes...it was Lucky who had hid them. When she noticed that the soap in the bathroom had been moved...it was Lucky who had moved it. When her bed was a mess...it was Lucky who had done it. When she found a toy she had misplaced...it was Lucky who had put it there.
That "silly Lucky" I'm glad he won't be back until next year.

1 comment:

Britty said...

That's so funny. I was making my version of Noah's Bagel's Egg Mitt for breakfast, and I couldn't bring myself to add green coloring to the eggs, because I knew I wouldn't want to eat them. But, Brady caught me in the middle of making them, so I added it to the kids' half of eggs, not mine! :)