Time passes to fast and I can't believe that my baby boy is 3. Luke is one of a kind. I would describe him as a mama's boy. He always wants to be with me and that's a good thing. He's not at all independent yet, he does not like to be alone. If he's playing Wii he wants dad or Anna their with him. If he's watching TV he wants someone to sit and watch with him. Doesn't like to play dinosaurs or cars by himself. Good thing we have Anna who will usually cater to his every need. When she won't then I do. This is probably why he is so needy. There is just something about his sweet face that I can't say no too. Although am I getting better at not giving in because he's gotten a bit whiny. I guess that comes with being 3.
I still love to watch him sleep. Most nights he comes into my bed and says "Mommy, I snuggle you?"

4 comments:
He is so adorable! Happy Birthday Luke, hope you guys have fun!
Awww, I love little lukie. You're black haired babies are so cute.
It's true - best hair ever! Mimi, he is the cutest, I can't wait to meet him in May.
you have to grow his hair our for my wedding. the perfect day requires the perfect hair.
Post a Comment