It was another great winter vacation. Each year we look forward to our Sun Valley trip and this year was no different. We did decide to add a slight detour to our trip. We headed to Salt Lake for a few days to spend time with family and then off to Sun Valley. There are so many pictures so I'm just going to post a couple of the highlights.
Hot Chocolate at Hatch's in Salt Lake. More like drinking pure melted chocolate. So, so, so, so good! I found out later this shops owners have a TLC program, Little Chocolatiers. If your ever in Salt Lake its a must try.

Temple Square. Beautiful lights and perfect winter weather! I hope this trip becomes a tradition for us.

Sun Valley was awesome as usual. Too bad for us we got snowed in and had to stay two extra days. Anna skied again and Luke enjoyed few runs down the bunny hill. We enjoyed a week of eating out, skiing, swimming, snow man building, sledding, movie watching, shopping and being together as a family.

We always look forward to the Sunday Brunch. Silver spoons is what it's all about!

Doesn't get any better than pizza dinner at Smoky Mountains.


Next year we'll make more memories. Until next year Sun Valley, I will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment