Saturday, July 18, 2009

On the road again!

We hit the road again last weekend. This time to visit Grandma and Grandpa Evans. It was a full house since Chris's brother was visiting from Utah. I guess it's better that way because the entire weekend the house was full of kids. Anna and Luke had a great time playing with their cousins and Chris and I enjoyed time visiting with the adults.
Sharilyn and Livie just hanging out.
Rachel is so great to always bring over board games to play with the kids. Anna especially loves to sit and play.Grandpa and Lukie trying to figure out the DVD player. My handsome hubby finally had to come over and figure it out. Guess Lukie wasn't any help to Grandpa.
Cookies and late night chats with cousins.Madiline loved spending time with Livie. She kept telling me that "my baby was adorable." Coming from Madiline I believe it because she been know to say that Aunt Rachel's husband is not "hot." It's been a busy summer so far and I'm looking forward to some down time!

No comments: