Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blessings

Today was a great day spent with family. Not only did Chris give Livie a very loving blessing but so many of our family members supported us by attending church and then coming over for a luncheon. Chris says I always go overboard but I just love entertaining, it makes me happy. It was all about buttons for this party.
Chocolate Button for...
CUPCAKES!o.k. just one more picture of the cupcakes. I love, love, love cupcakes.
I know this isn't the best picture but I'm so proud of this super cute fabric garland I made. I'm so obsessed with it that I want to make several in several colors just to put up as my mood changes.Hooray for family. My aunts and mom are the best. This day would not have happened without their help. Most important their would have been no food without Lupe. Such a simple menu but so, so, so good. Caprese salad, grilled chicken, pesto pasta and fresh fruit.
I had to post this picture because I think it's so funny seeing all these men drinking out of the dainty cute daisy cups. I thought they'd ask for regular cups but they were all such good sports.Proud brother and sister.Nana and Papa.Gramma Marena.Gramma Marena and Aunt Rachel. We don't see them enough!We had so many more family members here. I can't believe I didn't take more pictures. Thanks to all of our family who came and spent the day with us.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute new pictures!! Those cupcakes look yummy!

B said...

It looks like it was a really great day! I loved the buttons :)

garian said...

Chris did a wonderful job with Livie's blessing. It was wonderful to have so much of your family filling our pews. What a great day!