How time flies. Really I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by. In the begging I thought it would never end...the nausea, the sickness, the exhaustion but all things considered it's been pretty easy. And now we are counting down the weeks. We have less weeks than more and that's a refreshing thought. Well, I do have my moments of "ahhhh, it's almost time!" and telling myself "you can do this, you can do this" brief moments of freaking out only because of I have c-sections and now I know what to expect. The sounds of the doctors talking you through the surgery, knowing that they are cutting or slicing through my stomach, my insides-outside, the doctor and nurse pushing on my stomach to push the baby down, laying on the operating table knowing (hoping) they are putting my insides back the way they came out, and finally the pain of laughing and coughing for days. Once those freak-out moments are over I go back to enjoying the wonderfulness of this stage of pregnancy-
-Eating whatever I want. Even if it is three scoops of ice cream. So what if I pay for it later, it was sure worth it.
-Taking naps in the middle of the afternoon. I love climbing into bed knowing Chris will watch the kids. So nice he works from home. Truly a blessing.-Being lazy whenever I want. I have to say I keep up most tasks but sometimes if I let something slip through the cracks (laundry, dishes, vacuuming) I just blame it on "being pregnant."
-Feeling the baby move. Oh I just LOVE it. She is constantly reminding me she's in there! Sometimes I don't appreciate it at 2am but none the less it's wonderful.
-Having all the girls in Young Women's giggle and want to touch my tummy. It's also a perk when they tell me how cute I am pregnant. I get more "your cute" when I'm pregnant. Self esteem booster.
-Seeing Anna notice my tummy growing and now referring to her as "one of them." Tonight Anna said she wanted me to snuggle with her in my bed. So taking ever opportunity given I hopped into bed with her and Lukie not wanting to be left out joined in the snuggling. I hugged them both and said "I love snuggling my two little babies" and Anna replied "mom it's three little babies."
-Swollen feet. Hate how they look but always gives me an excuse to sit down and rest. Gotta love that!
-Oh! Oh! Baby shower. I love a good party. What will my mom and aunt come up with this time. I know I have a few ideas in mind.
-The only thing I crave is this...
2 comments:
It's good that your enjoying it. Besides who doesn't love the extra pampering :)
oooooh you make a c section sound so appealing! Honestly, I don't think you'd like a vaginal delivery any better. Maybe the recovery.....but the labor, the pushing, the pains, the episiotomy, the ice chips, the hemmorhoids, the getting to the hospital when you're already dilated to an 8 because your babies just can't wait to come out and hoping to heaven that they will still give you an eipdural because you think you're going to pass out due to the pain...it's FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment