Check out her new Princess suitcase. She was so excited that she could pull it.
7 am Saturday morning in the car and ready to go.
I'm having Anna withdrawals. It's only been 2 days and I miss her hugs, kisses, sleepy eyes in the morning, whining, smiles, crying, silly conversations, reading to her, having her follow me around all day, asking if she can watch Calliou, walking her to nursery class, making her breakfast, watching her play outside, her voice, her singing, watching her play and love her brother, her wispy and always messy hair and most of all I miss her company. I think, I know I need her more than she needs me. I love being her mommy. So where is she? She's on Spring break with mom, mike and Andrew. They are national park hopping. First they will go to the Grand Canyon then off the Brice Canyon then to Zions National Park and finally to Las Vegas for a quick visits with Uncle Aaron. WOW what a vacation! The update so far...they drove 15 hours on Saturday and she did great. According to Andrew, Anna talked so much he didn't think she would ever stop. He even had to ask my mom if she was going to be this chatty the whole trip. Lot's of movies, coloring and a few stops and they finally made it to Williams, Arizona. Next stop the Grand Canyon.
7 am Saturday morning in the car and ready to go.
I'm having Anna withdrawals. It's only been 2 days and I miss her hugs, kisses, sleepy eyes in the morning, whining, smiles, crying, silly conversations, reading to her, having her follow me around all day, asking if she can watch Calliou, walking her to nursery class, making her breakfast, watching her play outside, her voice, her singing, watching her play and love her brother, her wispy and always messy hair and most of all I miss her company. I think, I know I need her more than she needs me. I love being her mommy. So where is she? She's on Spring break with mom, mike and Andrew. They are national park hopping. First they will go to the Grand Canyon then off the Brice Canyon then to Zions National Park and finally to Las Vegas for a quick visits with Uncle Aaron. WOW what a vacation! The update so far...they drove 15 hours on Saturday and she did great. According to Andrew, Anna talked so much he didn't think she would ever stop. He even had to ask my mom if she was going to be this chatty the whole trip. Lot's of movies, coloring and a few stops and they finally made it to Williams, Arizona. Next stop the Grand Canyon.
No comments:
Post a Comment