


It’s my FAVORITE time of the year. I saw this cute quote on someones blog and LOVED it...Happy FALL-idays. It's just the perfect quote to get ready for this time of the year. I’ve already started decorating…I know it’s a bit early but I just couldn't wait. The weather is changing, the leaves are turning colors, it’s time to pull out the sweaters and put away all the flip-flops, I can’t wait for our first rain!!! Knowing me I would still wear flip-flops. Same goes for Anna we just can't get her to keep her shoes on. As soon as we get in the car or walk in the front door her shoes are off. She even takes off her socks and shoes in Nursery class. We finally bought her some shoes with buckles. We'll see if she can get those off!!!
Fall is the start of so many family memories...dressing up for Halloween, trick or treating, trips to Apple Hill, Thanksgiving Dinner, our first trip to Sun Valley Idaho with family, sledding in Tahoe, making Christmas cards, Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Morning and most of all just spending time with family and friends. OH and crafting...what do you think of the Halloween craft????
"If the shoe fits"!!!! Post a comment let me know what you think.
1 comment:
I love your decorations!! I want a haunted house decoration, too!! And, I LOVE your treat jar - I am guessing you put the lettering on? Is the orange that is inside of the candy jar paper, and did you tape it in the inside? Do you sell those stickers? And I really liked the craft! Did you shape the shoe, or did you purchase it? Too many questions!!
Post a Comment